Monday, March 31, 2008

I need your loving hands, to pick me up

And every night I miss you.
I can just look up, and know the stars are.


Alright I'm back, the lack of updates. Yes I know, haha have been busy?
Eitherways, I had a blast on Saturday (29/03). Went out with my love(:
Baby boy and I ate at Carls' Jr. Their burgers are enormous to the max! :O


From top to bottom: Beefy chilli cheesy fries (Unopened), Beefy chilli cheesy fries (Opened) and Lemon Tea.
Seriously for the beefy chilli cheesy fries, I don't taste the chilli.


And not forgetting the burgerrrrr!

Ate at the outlet over at VivoCity. Not much people there though.
Went to shop around, afterwards we cabbed down to Cinne. Typical eh?


Dearest said that I dressed as if I'm going to rob a bank :O!


Besssssstie and meeeeeee!


Esplanade, walking.


Spending the day with dearest awesomely awesome! Love you lahhhh :D




HEY HO.

Reached home, bathed and I slept til' the next morning. Yeah.
I'm happy cause' I finally got the concept of integration. Though I need like 10 million years to solve them. Oh well, practice makes perfect!

Some drama happened during school today. Apparently, X accused Y of badmouthing X. X then got really upset and cried during CH class. X claims that both our whole row and the row beside us were being pretty noisy and disrupting lessons, so much that X and friends could not concentrate and study well. Actually, I'm closer to X or Y? I'm closer to Y but I rather prefer standing on the neutral side. From an outsiders view, people would obviously side with X cause' X is suffering from depression? I don't know. But X, you can voice it out earlier to as to clear up the noisy-in-class issue. Y, okay I'd prefer not to disclose it here. X, Y. Pretty much a complicated issue. Dang it.

**

Promises, not empty promises. 1 year? 10 years? 10000 years?
No problem at all, it'll even last forever. Forever? Yes you heard me.
We'll last, forever(:

No comments: